ITF England is the National Association for the International Taekwon do Federation in England. Our aim is to promote Authentic Taekwon do as taught by the Founder, General Choi Hong hi. We organise certification for our members, manage and develop our international competitors and run competitions and courses throughout the year.
Our purpose is to (taken from the charter and by laws)
- To recognise its various members
- To develop its members in the key aspects of Taekwon-Do, especially in the area of
- To educate its members in the key aspects of Taekwon-Do.
- To honour the members’ privileges and rights to which they are entitled.
- To protect the members from unfair practices within the scope of Taekwon-Do.
- To remain affiliated to the ITF and act as a national association in England.
- To fulfil the responsibilities of The Association as an affiliate of the ITF as prescribed
General Choi Hong Hi 9th Degree