About ITF England
JOIN US! Our experience and breadth of knowledge is second to none
ITF England is the National Association for the International Taekwon-Do Federation in England. Our aim is to promote Authentic Taekwon-Do as taught by the Founder, General Choi Hong hi. We organise certification for our members, manage and develop our international competitors and run competitions and courses throughout the year. We are a not for profit organisation, run by an unpaid volunteer board of directors who are elected biennially. We are governed by our charter and bylaws which can be found on the useful documents page.
To inspire, empower and transform lives through the values of ITF-England’
To offer support and guidance to ITF-England affiliate organizations’.
OUR STRATEGIC OBJECIVES
· To create stronger systems and processes
· To Increase awareness of ITF Taekwondo and ITF-England
· To improve communication within ITF England
· To promote and support initiatives to improve diversity of participation
· To increase participation in ITF-England initiatives and initiatives from affiliate organizations